Online Graduate Programs
Learn to Become a Strong, Ethical Leader
Download a FREE Program Brochure
Complete the form to download a free brochure and learn more about this Seton Hall University online program.
Note: All fields required.
What Great Minds Can Do
When you study at Seton Hall University, you can combine values-based education with the flexibility of online learning, outstanding faculty, the latest technology advancements and values-centered curricula. As an institution on the rise, Seton Hall has seen its research grants soar by 75 percent over the past five years. Join us and become an ethical leader ready to make a difference in the world.
Seton Hall’s online programs offer an intellectually challenging environment, real-world experiences and a culture of optimism. Our distinguished faculty members empower aspiring leaders whose personal ambition aligns with a commitment to civic good.
- Ranked among the top 140 universities in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for 20231
- Named one of “The Best Business Schools 2022” by The Princeton Review2
- Seton Hall is among the 1 percent of business schools worldwide to achieve business and accounting accreditation from AACSB
Find Your Online Program
Discover online programs that help expand your career options and provide flexibility for meeting your professional and family commitments.
Seton Hall designed the Master of Science in Accounting for students who graduated from non-accounting programs and now wish to learn more about the accounting discipline. This ethics-centered degree provides the skills and knowledge needed for success in accounting. Students in the program come from rich and varied backgrounds and immerse themselves in the field of accounting with the shared goal of becoming a CPA.*
Cultivate functional business knowledge, analytical thinking and global management skills you can immediately apply to your career, complemented by insights from industry experts, live consulting projects and guest lectures from leading executives. The program offers concentrations in Accounting, Finance and Marketing.
With this online program, you can prepare to serve adult to elderly patients in multiple healthcare settings as a nurse practitioner. Study at an institution that is an established leader in compassionate and forward-looking care, with the option to choose a track in Primary Care or Acute Care. The program requires 48 credits, and you can finish in three to four years.
Prepare to become a nurse practitioner capable of assessing, diagnosing and treating psychiatric disorders throughout the lifespans of individuals and families. Through this online program, you can graduate ready to pursue ANCC Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing board certification. The program requires 49 credits, and you can finish in three years.
About Seton Hall University
As one of the country’s leading Catholic universities, Seton Hall has been developing students in mind, heart and spirit since 1856. Home to nearly 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students, Seton Hall offers more than 90 academic programs that prepare graduates to be exemplary servant leaders and global citizens.
High-Quality Instruction in an Online Format
With Seton Hall’s online programs, you can learn from the same award-winning faculty as students on campus, only in a flexible format. We provide support through a range of services as you study online, including advising, library resources and career guidance. You can complete the courses using the device you prefer, whether it’s your computer, tablet or smartphone. Plus, collaborate with your classmates through online posts and chats.
An Education That Inspires Great Minds
Pursue your graduate degree online with Seton Hall University to build practical, in-demand skills and get opportunities to make connections that matter to your career. Our online business and accounting programs focus on advanced topics bolstered by ethical development to help professionals succeed in rewarding industries. And with our online M.S.N. programs, nurses can prepare to play a more significant role when caring for patients. Throughout each program, our faculty members use a wide variety of multimedia tools to provide you with an immersive and interactive online learning experience.
Advance in an Expanding Career Field
Seton Hall’s online programs prepare you to enter fields offering rewarding salaries and considerable growth. You can enjoy significant job security by entering the business or accounting fields, as the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics expects organizations to hire more than 980,000 professionals each year from 2021 to 2031.3 During that same period, demand for nurse practitioners is projected to accelerate quickly, growing by 46 percent.4
Rewarding Roles for Graduates to Pursue
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Business Operations Manager
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Compliance Officer
- Director of Operations
- Financial Controller
- Financial Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Tax Manager
Download a FREE Program BrochureRequest Info
Sources and Disclaimers
- U.S. News & World Report. “Best Colleges Rankings: Seton Hall University.” Retrieved November 14, 2022, from https://www.usnews.com/.
- The Princeton Review. “The Best Business Schools 2022.” Retrieved November 14, 2022, from https://www.princetonreview.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Business and Financial Occupations.” Retrieved November 14, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Nurse Anesthetists, Nurse Midwives, and Nurse Practitioners.” Retrieved November 14, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
* To sit for the CPA Exam in New Jersey, applicants must have completed at least 24 credit hours in accounting and taxation and at least 24 credit hours in non-accounting, business courses. These requirements can be satisfied by any combination of undergraduate and graduate credits. Applicants from other states should become familiar with their state’s individual CPA Exam requirements at www.nasba.org.